Elwick Place Ashford
What is Elwick Place?
Designed by Guy Hollaway Architects, Elwick Place is a 100,000 square foot leisure and restaurant development in the heart of Ashford, Kent which opened in December 2018. It includes the first ever newly built Picturehouse cinema, nine retail and restaurant units and a Travelodge hotel.
Adjacent to the development is a 282-space car park, which includes four electric vehical charging points. The car park is free after 3pm every day and until 9 am the next day.
Opposite Elwick Place is the County Square shopping centre, with its own multi-storey car park.
Restaurants at Elwick Place
- Macknade: Set to open at the end of 2019, Macknade at Elwick Place will offer a unique food and drink experience. Based on the Macknade ethos of “favourite places”, the team will create a welcoming space, where people can come at any time of the day for a coffee and a slice of cake, for lunch or dinner. It will include a butcher’s bar, where people will be able to get fresh meat, a delicatessen corner, as well as a small food hall to buy local produce. Find out more about Macknade at Elwick Place.
- Snap Fitness: The new 24-hour gym will offer free weights, equipment and floor space to train, as well as personal training sessions and group classes.
- Travelodge: Located right in the town centre and next to the International Station, the new 58-room Travelodge hotel is perfect for people visiting for leisure or business.
Ashford is one of the fastest growing towns in the South East, and for good reason. Discover why Ashford is Kent’s Number One business destination and why it’s attracted over £520m in investment.
Thanks to HS1 services from Ashford International, London is only 38 minutes away, and Paris 2h via the Eurostar*. Ashford is also located next to the M20 via J9 and the new J10a, with easy access to the M25, major airports including Gatwick and Heathrow, and ports.
With key residential developments in and around the town, including Chilmington Green, Finberry, Riverside Park and Kent Wool Growers, Ashford is looking to attract more residents, with an estimated growth of 10% by 2025 (compared to 6.6% UK average).
The average income in the Ashford area is also 14% higher than the UK average.
New developments, including Ashford’s “Big 8” projects, a clear regeneration plan and a proactive council have all helped put Ashford on the map as one of the most investable boroughs in Kent. These developments include Connect 38, the first phase of the Ashford Commercial Quarter, Chilmington Green, the Ashford Designer Outlet expansion, the Coachworks and the Curious Brewery. Find out more about key investment locations in Ashford.
Property Agents Details
To find out more about the Elwick Place development, leasing opportunities and much more, get in touch with the relevant property agents below:
Green & Partners LLP
- Paul Cooper – +44 (0)20 7659 4838 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Beardall – +44(0)20 7659 4836 or email@example.com
Ben Reeve - +44(0)20 7935 7878 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ainara Mateu – email@example.com
*Please note Eurostar has suspended all train services from Ashford to Europe until 2022 following the Covid-19 pandemic.